A wonderful holiday let apartment in West George St Glasgow, was available via Booking.com until lock-down struck, so now we will reconsider whether to switch to long term lets.
Located in the heart of Glasgow city centre, in the notable William Leiper’s red sandstone Sun Life Building, this spacious well-appointed 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment offers the ideal base to explore everything the city has to offer.
Accessed via a security controlled front door the apartment is located on the second floor, with elevator or stair access.
Within a few blocks there is a broad range of shopping, restaurants, bars, entertainment, travel and nightlife venues.
- Both Central and Queen St rail stations are within a 5 minute walk
- Airport express bus stops within 1 block
- Buchanan St Subway is 100m away
- For those travelling by car, the Motorway network provide easy access (note there is limited chargeable on-street parking outside the building as well as several public car-parks near-by)
- To see more of Scotland, Edinburgh, Loch Lomond, Stirling or the Ayrshire coast are less than 1 hour away
The dinning room on the ground floor is the excellent Fratelli Sarti restaurant… highly recommended!