Located in the heart of Glasgow city centre, in the notable William Leiper’s red sandstone Sun Life Building, this spacious well-appointed 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment offers the ideal base to explore everything the city has to offer.
Accessed via a security controlled front door the apartment is located on the second floor, with elevator or stair access.
Within a few blocks there is a broad range of shopping, restaurants, bars, entertainment, travel and nightlife venues.
- Both Central and Queen St rail stations are within a 5 minute walk
- Airport express bus stops within 1 block
- Buchanan St Subway is 100m away
- For those travelling by car, the Motorway network provide easy access (note there is limited chargeable on-street parking outside the building as well as several public car-parks near-by)
- To see more of Scotland, Edinburgh, Loch Lomond, Stirling or the Ayrshire coast are less than 1 hour away
The dinning room on the ground floor is the excellent Fratelli Sarti restaurant… highly recommended!